Students worked on defining Weather vs Climate and shared research results on Causes of Climate Change.
Students worked on two activities.
1. Effects of Climate Change in Japan I --based on reliable sources
Students researched the effects of Climate Change in Japan on each of the following four categories--flora (plants), fauna (animals), weather, and human activities/lifestyles.
2. Effects of Climate Change in Japan II --based on intergeneration interviews
Each student interviewed an older generation for witness statements regarding Climate Change.
Each student asked the same three questions plus one additional free question.
1) Do you think Climate Change is a hoax* (h-ou-ks)? *作り話
2) Why? What is your evidence?
3) What do you think should be done?
4) Other (free)
Students prepared for asynchronous virtual exchanges with students in Vietnam and Belgium.
Students presented Climate Change Effects in Japan using audio-recorded slides and flipgrids.