St. Canice's Primary School is situated one mile outside the village of Feeny, approximately 15 miles south east of Derry. The present school replaced Fincairn school and was officially opened in 1957.We are a very warm and welcoming village school with an expansive outdoor area encompassing two outdoor football pitches, mature gardens and a pond area. The friendly family atmosphere reflects the caring attitude of the pupils and the staff. We pride ourselves on providing a safe, happy and stimulating environment in which every child is encouraged to achieve their full potential. Our standards and expectations are high.
School: St Canice's PS