AYYAPPARAJ M. M.Sc., M.Ed.,
Academic Consultant in Sri Seshaas International Public School, Salem.
A seasoned professional with over 15 years of rich experience in the field of education, educational institution management, teaching, career guidance & counseling, training, administration, motivational speaking, parental & community development, and curriculum development.
• Master in Psychology and Education
• Conducted more than 800 Training Programs and Workshops for Corporate, Colleges, Schools and NGOs.
• Providing consultancy and liaison in the field of school start ups and fee fixation with the private schools fee determination committee, Govt. of Tamilnadu.
• Worked as a Key Faculty and Facilitator in Leadership Camps like Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) and Zone Youth Leadership and Administration Academy (ZYLA) of Junior Chamber International.
• Has been instrumental in educating more than 300 Autism, differently abled, slow learner and students with learning disability in the stress free education.
• Working as Content and curriculum developer for various school boards
• Working as a British council’s Core Skills facilitator, International school award coordinator and ISA Dossier assessor.
• Master trainer in PREP and COGENT , a reading and cognitive enhancement training program by University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
• Got the prestigious Global Teacher Accreditation Award 2015 by British Council.
• Got National Builder Award 2018 from Rotary International District 2982
• Certified Microsoft Innovative educator