SAVE THE BIO-DIVERSITY
TOPIC: EFFECTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE
Question Of The Week:
1) - How can I build on prior learning to connect to new ideas?
2) - How is climate change impacting my local community?
3) - How can accessing multiple perspectives provide new direction for action?
1) - Observing the problem and studying the changes due to climate changes . Subjecting the problem applying the solution for the improvement of organisms effected by changed climatic conditions . Use of science and technology to conserve nature for sustainable development. Experimenting to conserve nature by scientific advancements.
2) - Drought , floods , global warming are the effects of climate change . This is effecting the lifestyle of people and health conditions. Even middle class people are dependent on A/C ( Air Conditioner ) . Minimum rain fall is also leading to flood condition. So people are migrating to city's. Over crowded city's creating pollution and health issues.
3) - Multiplie perspectives like :- (1)multi media. (2) science and technology. (3) IT (Information Technology).(4) bio technolog
These things will provide new direction for action.
What are the effects of the climate change on our planet ?
THE effects of the climate change are dangerous in this time. Sea levels are rising and oceans are becoming warmer and rising temperatures , land degradation , loss of wildlife and biodiversity .even warmer temperatures over time are changing weather. This many risks to human beings and also life on earth . Coming to health risks climate impacts are already harming health , through air pollution etc..,. Our planet’s diversity of life is at risk from the climate.
BE SAFE , STAY STRONG
The countries like Europe trees are grown here in cold climate they grow with ice , snow . But due to this global warming effect the temperature increases and these tress stop growing because ice and snow melts , so these trees completely stop growing.
And because of this global warming the temperature increases and the evaporation keeps on happening due to this we get heavy rains and lots of damages occur due to these rains.
And these rains destroy plants crops , roads etc.. and most important thing acid rains also damages historical monuments.
Climatic change has many consequences for plants , it may be heat waves , increased flooding , droughts .
The effects of global warming are rising carbon dioxide concentrations and the temperature directly effect plant growth , reproduction and resilience .
And the wildlife also gets disturbed in this because most of the birds and some animals find their home here , they get shelter, food so these climatic changes also effects wild life .
Plants support the global ecosystem by filtering carbin dioxide and providing vital oxygen to life if the earth . They also provide a habit for big and small and food for us . Without ous little green friends life on earth is impossible .
Climate change will effect soils , leading to changes in soil erosion , organic carbon , nutrients and alkalinity.
Nitrogen is the most important nutrients for plant growth . But during flooding events nitrogen is leached from the soil and plants nitrogen supply is interrupted.